When weakened areas or small holes develop in the bones, this is known as osteoporosis, and it can lead to problems like pain, fractures, and a Dowager’s hump. Osteoporosis is most common in women aged 50 and above. If you want to enter a program to save your bones check out http://saveourbonesreviews.com/.
This is a disease that tends to go unnoticed for some years until a fracture develops or pain arises. 44 million people throughout America currently suffer from osteoporosis.
Some of the primary causes of osteoporosis include
- The aging process
- Lack of activity
- Hormonal imbalances
- Long-term use of various prescription drugs
- Steroid use
- Vitamin D deficiencies
- Emotional stress
- Other forms of nutritional deficiency
Fortunately, there are natural treatments for osteoporosis that are incredibly effective, including getting proper nutrition for osteoporosis for improving overall bone density.
Foods To Include In Your Osteoporosis Diet
Raw, cultured dairy products – Amasai, kefir, raw cheese, and yogurt contain nutrients like vitamin K, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous and vitamin D, which are all vital nutrients for building and preserving strong and healthy bones.
Wild-caught fish – Chronic inflammation may be the cause of osteoporosis. This inflammation can be reduced with the right Omega-3 fats.
Sea vegetables – Sea vegetables are loaded with critical minerals for calcium and bone formation. Among these are kombu, nori, agar, and wakame.
Leafy greens – Your bones need calcium and vitamin K to remain healthy and strong and leafy greens are rich in these nutrients.
Alkaline foods – Osteoporosis can also be caused by a body environment that is much too acidic, so be sure to eat lots of fruits and vegetables to create a much more alkaline, internal environment.
Foods That May Be Responsible For Osteoporosis
Alcohol – Alcohol can increase inflammation that is causing calcium to be leached from your bones.
Sweetened drinks – Soda has a very high phosphorous content that can leach calcium out of the bones. Sugar additionally increases internal inflammation.
Sugar – Sugar can worsen osteoporosis by heightening problems with inflammation.
Read meat that’s been processed – Consuming large amounts of red meat and sodium can lead to bone density loss.
Caffeine – Excess caffeine consumption can lead to bone density loss as well.
The Top Five, Natural Supplements For Osteoporosis
- 500 mg of Magnesium Each Day – Magnesium is necessary for the proper metabolism of calcium.
- 1000 mg of Calcium Each Day – Opt for calcium citrate which is best-absorbed by the body.
- 5000IU of Vitamin D3 Each Day – Vitamin D boosts the body’s absorption of calcium.
- 100 mcg of Vitamin K2 Each Day – Necessary for creating a protein that is vital for the formation of healthy bone. Use a high-quality vitamin K2 supplement and eat more foods that are rich in vitamin K.
- 680 mg of Strontium – Strontium can help improve the density of your bones.
We are located on:
2457 Powder House Road
Boynton Beach, FL 33436
Call us at: 561-577-2456